Christian is a HOOT! Oh my gosh I just love him to death. He is soooo funny and I had so much fun playing with him. I love that age. He knows the alphabet, his numbers, colors, shapes, he's just so stinking cute. And every time he would say anything, you HAD to repeat it after him or he would keep saying it.
Christian LOVED my iPhone. He played a lot of Arcade Bowling. He knows how to unlock the phone and everything. He is so smart!
I was putting my make up on and Christian got a hold of my eye lash curler. He knew EXACTLY what to do especially after watching me do it.

Stella is a gorgeous baby. I kissed her cheeks constantly, I just couldn't get enough of her. I love love love the smell of a newborn and they are just so tiny and precious. The poor baby cried quite a bit, but she has acid reflex so it was sad that we couldn't help her much besides give her medicine. That baby loves to be held and I loved holding her!

Priscilla took a ton of photos of the two little ones. They are so cute! Allie's head bow fell in her face and Stella happened to laugh at the exact time it happened. It was hilarious!
Allie & Stella
I love Priscilla, she is a great friend and we always have great talks. We watched a ton of movies, and just ate and hung out. It was fun girl time. Thanks for everything Pri! I can't wait to visit you again!!!
I also got to meet up with some of my very good friends from BYUH, Natalie and Andrea! Natalie lives just down the road from Priscilla and Andrea lives in South Jordan which is about a 20 minute drive from where Priscilla lives so it worked out perfect! I love these girls and they were some of my best friends in Hawaii. We had such a good time catching up and laughed our heads off. Andrea's Dad is in to this "new water" that just came out. He tried to sell Natalie and I on it and I felt like I was an example in an infomercial, and at the end of his "speech" he turned to us and said, "Do you want to look like an old man or a baby??" WE DIED LAUGHING! Supposedly this water is really good for your skin. Whatever. Any different than the bottled water you buy at the store??? I THINK NOT! He sure tried though, I'm not easily convinced. And his wife would yell every now and then "COME TO BED! LEAVE THOSE GIRLS ALONE!!!" HAHA! Andrea and her Mom were embarrassed he was giving us his speech. It was too funny. We laughed and just had a great time.
Natalie and I eating lunch the last day I was there.
I had a great time and was glad to get out of the AZ heat! Now I'm back to life working and trying to organize my house. Pictures soon!


5 comments:
How fun Lindsay! You are so cute
You need to get Natalie out here for a week to visit! Except wait till it's not so hot, yah, like November. Priscilla's kids are gorgeous. So is Shannon's baby.
What a fun trip...i'm jealous you got out of the heat for a while. You will be such a great mom!
It was fun seeing you! Thanks for getting Allie to sleep! You have the magic touch!
Lindsay it is so stinking cold here now! I guess that I have forgotten what fall feels like here in Utah and it feels nothing, I repeat, NOTHING like september in Hawaii! And just think, a couple of weeks ago I laughed at you for thinking it was cold :)It was great seeing you here! and seriously lady, post some pictures of your house already! ;)
Post a Comment