
My best friend Debra Jo & her husband Mitch had baby #2!! Emmett Joseph Borden landed his plane on Wednesday, 09/30/09, at 8:46 AM, 8 lbs 6 oz, 21.5 inches long! I went to visit them at the hospital tonight and he is darling! There is something about newborns that makes me melt. They are so divine! Debra Jo had a
FANTASTIC labor, compared to when she delivered Tyson who decided to take 3 DAYS to come out! She was only in labor with Emmett for about 12 hours and pushed for 20 minutes. Mom and baby are doing great, and Dad too!
CONGRATS DEEJ!!! He's beautiful! And I can't believe you have 2 kids now! So fun!

3 comments:
He's gorgeous! Glad you got to see him already Lins. Congrats to Deej.
Those are cute pictures! I actually like him in his hospital blanket & hat. : ) I want a copy of those! I feel so special to have a post dedicated to me & Emmett on your blog! I love you, Lins! Thanks for coming to see me at the hospital!
He's adorable! It makes me excited and nervous to meet my little guy in 3 months!
Post a Comment