Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

MY NEW CAR!!!

2010 Mazda 3 i Touring

Buying a car is so fun and so annoying at the same time, but it's well worth it in the end! The exterior color is Graphite and the interior color is black. It's a 4-door automatic with 16" alloy wheels, a sun roof, upgraded 6 speakers Bose system, steering wheel controls, Bluetooth, and it even tells me the temperature outside! I hope to have this car for a long time. I'm excited :)

ISN'T IT AWESOME???!!

8 comments:

cassie said...

And I'm jealous.

McRae Family said...

Awesome! I love it and wish I could get a new car. But that probably wont happen for a while, so I'll just be grateful for what I have

Sherri Romney said...

That is a hot car!

~ Natalie ~ said...

Lucky!!! I am a little envious right now! :) Happy after tax season!

Rachel said...

spoiled girl! You must come over and take me for a spin! I LOVE the smell of a new car!

d.jo said...

Hey, Lins! That's gorgeous! You obviously got the price you were looking for. I'm so happy for you! That's a hot car!

Deanna said...

Look at you Ms. Fancy Pants... congrats on your new ride.

Anonymous said...

nice carrrr