Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

BUSTED!

I was quietly sitting in sacrament meeting paying attention when I leaned over and saw this...

MY DAD TEXTING IN CHURCH!!!

I thought it was freaking hilarious! And Cassandra seems to be in on it too :) Granted, my Mom was in Tucson visiting her parents who went down for the rock show, and my Dad was texting her about dinner tonight...HOWEVER, he was in the chapel!
10 minutes later...
I texted him in church and said. "PUT THAT AWAY!" He turned and smiled. Church was fun today!

9 comments:

Sara said...

I am impressed that your parents can even text! Mine still can barely dial the phone!!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the smile! This totally cracks me up! Sometimes you have to do what you have to do you know! Your family is so much fun! I love you guys!

Winter said...

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Deanna said...

So even more interesting than you dad texting is you texting and taking a picture too :)

McRae Family said...

I love that you took a picture of it. I was playing dots today during sacrament! A little irreverent but when you don't get out of sacrament meeting till 5, sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do!

d.jo said...

That's hilarious--wasn't there just a conference talk about texting in church? :) Does your dad know you've busted him publicly? Tell him that when he repents, you can erase this post. J/K

Sherri Romney said...

That is so so funny!

Anonymous said...

ENOUGH ALREADY!!! The ONLY reason I was texting was because Cassie had just told be that she was suppose to thaw some chicken but didn't and I was trying to find out from Jamie if that was going to be a problem or not. I went home between meetings and took some chicken out of the freezer. It just goes to show how far a parent will go down a thorny path to save a child. Cassie, was I texting before taking the sacrament or after?

Terin said...

Ok this is so funny because the same thing just happened to my husband. We went to church with my parents and Chris was busted by my dad for playing tic-tac-toe in sacrament with my sister. Two seconds later my dad is texting in the chapel and Chris called him out on it. My dad claims he was texting my sister to tell her how to get into their locked house. So I guess it's true what your dad says about taking a thorny path to save a child. I guess the pathway to hell really is paved with good intentions.