Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

GuEsS wHaT?!

ONE MORE MONTH!!!
The awesome, one and only, Jack Johnson, wrote a song called "Inaudible Melodies" from his Brushfire Fairytales albulm that is PERFECT for how I feel...and it goes...
Chorus:
Slow down everyone
You're moving too fast
Frames can't catch you when
You're moving like that

3 comments:

cassie said...

Jan asked me yesterday, "when does Lindsay come home?" and I looked at the calendar and said one month exactly! I'm so excited for you Lins! And I love that song.

p.s. Duh, it snows in AZ. But not where I am!!! And I'll let Jeremy know.

d.jo said...

Have you already ordered your cap & gown? Good luck w/your pictures & announcements (if you're doing announcements). 1 month until a celebration!

Jamie said...

I'm moving so fast this month that I'm going crazy. So we all need to slow down. And yes that was a new shirt and thanks for liking my hair. I decided to branch out a little. :)