Today is my parents wedding anniversary!!! They have been married for 26 LONG years and have 4 BEAUTIFUL children, especially the oldest :) Today is also my birthday! I'm 24 stinking years old. Can't believe it. I was born on my parents anniversary and when I was in high school, my Dad told me I was done having birthday parties and my Mom and him were going to celebrate their anniversary from now on. I told my Dad I did not choose when I was going to be born and that he and my Mom had more control over that than I did. Ha ha! I have to say, I don't remember my parents EVER going out of town for their anniversary and if they did, it was never on the actual day. So thanks for always making my birthdays special Mom and Dad!!! I'll never forget it.Over the past few years, I've grown to appreciate my parents more and more. I've been independent for awhile now, just living at home but paying for everything, and I think as I've gotten older, I really know what the word SACRIFICE means! My parents are the coolest, young, hip, people in the world and I wouldn't trade them for ANYTHING!
Mom & Dad, 1988 Look at my Mom's dress! CLASSIC!!!
(I took some pictures from my sister's blog. I couldn't resist.)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I LoVe you more than life!!!
I LoVe you more than life!!!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Lindsay! I hope you had a nice day...I thought of you! Just think soon you will be graduated and home! WooHoo!
Hey! Lay off the clothing and hair remarks will you? I think I'll wait 20 years then post pictures of you and make comments about your clothes and hair! But, seriously, Thanks Lins. We love you. And by the way, Dad told you we were not celebrating your birthday when you were 18, NOT when you were 9 or 10. Get over it. :)
Wrong Mom. He said it when I was younger. It has always been a joke between Dad and I.
These pics are great!Your family is so beautiful!
Post a Comment