My cousin, Clint Stephens, married Kara on July 10th! The wedding and reception was SO FUN and we got to see a lot of my Mom's side of the family. We partied it up on the dance floor!! Even my Aunt Liz and my own Mother boogied out there :) I took 106 pictures and 2 videos! I'm camera CrAzY, BUT I got some GREAT SHOTS! See for yourself...
Kara's Mom used to cater, so she did all the food. They prepared the food for 2 days in our kitchen, since we have the most space. These pictures were taken the morning of the wedding day! There were 12 people in the kitchen all at once maneuvering around each other. Most of them were Kara's family, and then my Aunt Liz, my Mom, Cassie, Connor, and I. After helping them, I told my Mom, "I don't care how much it costs, we're hiring a caterer when I get married!"























3 comments:
I notice that you did not mention that my kitchen floor looked like a herd of muddy elephants had tromped through it! :) It was fun though. I thought the reception was such a blast and I'm glad you took your camera. We definitely have to dance at your wedding regardless of what dad says. We'll get him to dance and put that on Youtube!
Mom
I am So glad that you posted pictures! We were getting ready to come down and this unreal storm blew through! I have never seen so much water the entire time I have lived here! I was so upset I didnt get to go! I hate that I have to work so late! So thanks for posting the pictures...I wanted to visit with you too! I would have loved to dance too! Oh well maybe at the next wedding.
Wonder whos that will be?
What beautiful pictures! I loved the one of you & Jared. You guys would make the most darling couple...both of you should consider it!!!
Post a Comment