Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

Indian PaRtY!!!

Our friend, Esther (sitting next to me in the group pic), graduated at the end of Winter semester and left for Utah today for a job opening. Last night, a few married couples, from India and Fiji, threw a small going away party for her and Sumbel, Rachel, and I went. Two of the couples have 2 kids each and they were darling. One little boy absolutely loved us, his Mom said he has a crush on girls, and he wanted me to hold him. I can't remember his name because it's an Indian name and it was hard to pronounce.

We ate Indian food, some new stuff I had never tried before, and it was good. We played a game where one person had a squirt gun and would ask a question like, "What's my favorite color?" or "Where's my favorite place to travel?" and who ever got the answer right, would get squirted and then it was their turn. I never got shot! Yay!! Esther did an Indian dance for us and we just hung out and had a good time. I'm really glad I have met so many international people who live all over the world.
Esther, Sumbel, Rachel, Lins
Group Shot
Funny faces :P

No comments: