KUALOA RANCH
Kualoa Ranch is a HOT spot where many Hollywood movies are filmed. The ranch owns 4,200 acres of land. It's only a 35 minute drive from Laie, so a few of us decided to take a tour of the place. We did the Jungle Expedition Tour and a Movie Tour. The slide show pretty much says it all. Movies and shows like Pearl Harbor, You, Me, & Dupree, Jurassic Park, LOST, etc. were all filmed at Kualoa Ranch. It was so much fun!!!
Welcome to Kualoa Ranch!!!
Roommates :)
Sumbel, Julie, Lins, & Crystal
This is a scene filmed in Jurassic Park. This is the log where they run to and hide behind when the dinosaurs are running towards them and the trees in the back is where the T-Rex came through and snatched one of the dinosaurs.
I was reenacting the scene. Apparently, I'm the only one that was "scared".
This river is used in LOST!!! Look familiar? The characters use this river to wash themselves and drink water. So cool!!
This is the area where LOST films on the 2 different decks they use. It's kind of hard to see, but I zoomed in all the way. The one deck is in front of the trees and the other one is out in the ocean.
4 comments:
So gorgeous. I want to see this when we come for your graduation. Have fun this summer!!
Mom
That is so cool! I am a huge Lost fan so its cool to see all those places!
Thats awesome. Why didn't we go there during our trip?!
Ha. Because I didn't know about it. Save up and come for my graduation :)
Post a Comment