Today (May 19th) is my baby sister Cassandra Marie's 18th BIRTHDAY!!! She has an eventful week ahead of her. 1) Today is her 18th B-day 2) Her boyfriend, Jeremy Traasdahl, of 2 years is leaving for his mission Tuesday morning (He's going to Russia!) 3) She graduates high school on Wed.
Oh the joys of teenage years! Cassie and I are 6 years apart in age, but she is one of my best friends. When she was little, she carried "Bear Bear" everywhere with her and she was the sweetest thing! Still is, some days :) She could not say her "s's" or her "v's" when she was little so when people asked her what her name was, she would say "Cackie Lebi". Too cute. She would always sing for us "You are My Sunshine", "Do-Re-Mi" off of Sound of Music, "Cruella De Vil" and "Itsy-Bitsy Spider".
A Few Things About Cassie:
1) Talks faster than anyone I know
2) Read-aholic
3) Musically talented
4) Grumpy in the mornings
5) Has great skin & a beautiful smile
6) Smart (she was always in advanced courses)
7) Caring
8) Hates the ocean
9) Sports girl
10) Loves Dr. Pepper (everyone does, but Mom)
Cassie loves to make funny faces in pictures when everyone else is smiling, look at the slide show, it's proof. She cracks me up all the time and is even funnier than my Dad...sometimes. She has a great sense of humor and has always been the peacemaker in our family. I am so glad we are sisters. She's a good girl and I'm very, very proud of her! I'm sad I cannot attend her high school graduation, but I hope she thinks of me when she walks across that stage because I will be cheering for her over here in Hawaii! HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRFDAY TO YA!! LOVE YOU CASSIE!!!



3 comments:
What a nice post! Your little sister is so cute! I can't believe that she is graduating...where does the time go? I loved the pictures of kelly too...I haven't seen her forever! They are lucky to have such a nice sister like you!
thank you so much lindsay! that was very sweet. i appreciate it. i love ya and hopefully i'll see you soon!!
Lins I love your slide shows! I would like to point out however that your pictures of Cassie were much better than your pictures of me! :) You are a great sister. Especially when you share your clothes and shoes (according to the girls!)
Mom
Post a Comment