Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cockroach Killer on the Loose!



I was sitting on my bed Monday night doings things on the Internet, and a LOVELY humongous bug flew into my room towards to the light. It was flying so fast I couldn't tell what it was until it finally landed on my wall, RIGHT NEXT TO MY BED! It was a COCKROACH!!! And it was HUGE! I'd say it was AT LEAST 3" big. My Dad says there are only big flying cockroaches in Florida (where he served his mission), and he's DEAD WRONG! I am deathly afraid of these things, and ran out into the family room only to find ANOTHER ONE, exact same size, flying around in the kitchen. I was on the verge of having a panic attack! I hate those things! My roommate accidentally left the front door open and they flew right in. My other roommate, Julie, was brave enough to spray raid on the one in the kitchen. There was so much raid on the floor, she slipped and fell and planted her face on the kitchen floor. I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD, even though she was killing it for me! I felt sooo bad, but I wish I could have caught it on video :) Julie calmly looked at me while she is laying on the floor and said, "That hurt." I kept laughing!! I'm so bad.

Anyway, we killed the one in the kitchen and went in the bedroom to get the other one. IT WAS GONE! I was like ''GREAT!" My roommates were trying to convince me there was only one and we killed it already, but I didn't believe that for one second! I knew I saw two. About an hour after killing the first one, Julie and I were in our room and she walked over to the closet and screamed!! I knew it was in the room!! We killed it and flushed it down the drain. THE END

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have to have those crazy bug experiences - at least it didnt end up in your mouth. I loved your post about your mom. She IS great and you'll be a great mom too.

elyse said...

Hi Lindsay,
It was good to hear from you!! How fun, Hawaii. Okay so I was telling Sabrena I have the perfect guy for you. Next time you are back in phoenix I will set you up. Take care,
Elyse

Anonymous said...

Wow. You're brave to call dad dead wrong for everyone to see.

P.S. Thank you SO much for sending me that disk. Mom won't let me have the card yet, which is fine, but I made her get it for me because I needed it to continue my little obsession.