Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kokua Festival - JACK JOHNSON & Dave Matthews Band

After reading the title, need I say more?! I WENT TO THE BEST CONCERT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!! Go Jimmy Go, Mason Jennings, Paula Fuga, Dave Matthews Band & Tim Reynolds, and JACK JOHNSON performed. The concert was in Honolulu at the Waikiki Shell. It was the first time I saw any of them LIVE. I was so excited, I could not believe I was there. It was AMAZING! My friends and I had lawn seats but we got a decent spot and I danced the whole night. When JACK came on...I was like 'Wow, that's really him'. He was AWESOME live and so was Dave Matthews. Besides the weed in the air, I had the time of my life! Haha. I only paid $50 bucks to see all of these people perform and it was a 6 hour concert! UNBELIEVABLE!! If you haven't seen Jack LIVE, I HIGHLY recommend it!


Jack Johnson singing "Bubble Toes" (One of my favs!)
You can hear me singing at the 52 second mark :)


On our way to the concert!
- Random sign we saw on the ride down...we laughed -
"The True Jesus Mission Church of the Latter Rain"

We got a flat tire right when we got to the concert :(

YAY! We're finally here!
Me & Natalie
Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds
Brett, Me, Christian (They're brothers)
Brett with all the ladies
Jack Johnson performing
It rained on us for a little bit.
Jack said the rain came to burn out all the weed!

6 comments:

tim and priscilla said...

he is almost crawling, but not yet. i think he is just the cutest, but he is my baby. that concert must have been amazing, i would love to see those two. well, utah is still not warm, but slowly getting there. i wouldn't be surprised if we got snow again before summer, the weather is weird like that. hope cassie enjoyed the tax season!

Anonymous said...

Could it get any better than J.J., Dave and Hawaii??? I must say NO!

Enjoy your good life!

Anonymous said...

I haven't even seen Jack Johnson and I go to concerts all the time! I'm jealous. I wish I could have gone.

P.s. I like your new layout... :)

M + L said...

Um, lets just say it was the BEST concert I've ever been too, considering I've only seen N'SYNC, Britney, and Avril (haha). I'm glad someone is jealous :P

Anonymous said...

Not true. I took you to a Chicago concert and the Eagles. I hope the music helped you get ready for finals. :)

Anonymous said...

You're so lucky! I'm so jelous! Is that even how you spell jelous?

Anyway, I think Bret & Christian are cute...just make sure not to text them, though.

Love,
Deej