Today, I have been at BYU Hawaii for one year!! I can't believe it! I'm only 20 credits away from graduating and I'm so happy I'm almost done. I feel I have always been independent, but when you live away from home, you truly are independent and can grow in so many ways. I've enjoyed living away from home and living with roommates from other countries and meeting new people. I'm grateful for the experiences I've had here at BYU Hawaii. I have grown spiritually and my testimony has been stregthened. I feel very blessed and thank my Father in Heaven every day for the opportunity I have to attend this university. Now, if I can get through these next 7 1/2 months it will be a miracle :)
My Dad told me the Church announced there will be a temple built in Gilbert! YAY! There is also going to be another temple built near Safford, so Arizona will have 4 temples. AMAZING!

3 comments:
Lins,
I cannot believe it's been an entire year already. I sure miss you. I miss you even after a few days of not talking over the telephone.
I like the music on your blog, by the way.
Love,
Deej
Nice post on my blog, you crazy girl ("any babies on the way?").
I am so excited for you graduation; this has been a long awated thing for me watching you, ya know! :0)
Thanks for checking in with us and be sure to keep in touch!
Go on my blog and you can see what the Temple will look like. Are you staying another semester there?
Post a Comment