My New Hobby
I LOVE to watch The People's Court with Judge Milian. She is an excellent judge and I enjoy watching her show because I learn a lot. Sumbel was playing loud music and I couldn't hear the TV, so I pulled a chair from the kitchen table and sat right in front of it so I could hear. She thought it was hilarious and took this picture of me. Then tonight, I was watching clips of the show on YouTube and she said, "Lindsay, sometimes I think you wanted to become a lawyer." I was laughing SO HARD!! I asked why and she said, "Because you watch that show ALL THE TIME!" It was really funny.
2 comments:
Hello! I just got my taxes done, and it just isn't the same without you (even though Cassie did a pretty good job)! :0)
You had better come back before you graduate or we will never see you again (we move this summer). Don't forget to call when you come...
I like Judge Judy. I've never seen the People's Court, though.
Deej
Post a Comment