Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tag...I'm it! 6 fun things you may or may not know about me

1) I love Dr. Pepper! I will drink it with any meal, snack, anytime. My Mom always tells me it tastes like old people's medicine (whatever that means) but it sure as heck is a lot better than the gallons of diet coke she drinks! My Dad taught me well!!

2) I love to laugh! It is the best thing for the human body. I laugh constantly when I am with my friends and it puts me in a good mood. Part of the time, they are laughing at my ridiculous comments when I try to sound smart or pronounce words incorrectly, but that's just me.

3) I'm addicted to TV series!! My favorites are Prison Break, The Office, 24, Bones, AND Desperate Housewives (gotta love drama). I buy the series or borrow them from friends because I can't handle commercials or the anxiety of waiting a whole week to see the next episode! I just bought Season One of Grey's Anatomy; we will see if I like it. I honestly don't watch that much TV, but my favorite TV shows are "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?" and "Don't Forget The Lyrics" with host Wayne Brady. I don't think my parents even know that! If you haven't seen Prison Break OR The Office, you are missin' out!!

4) I can be a girlie girl AND a total tomboy. I wear makeup, dress cute, put on the heels and all, but I will also watch football games (sometimes 3 in one day), play football, talk-live-eat-sleep football with the boys (GO SUN DEVILS!!), watch basketball (GO SUNS!!), and visit ESPN.com at least once a day. Maybe that's why I have more guy friends than girl friends. Ha.

5) I am passionate about music. I don't think there's a day that goes buy where I don't listen to the music on my IPOD. I love 80s music, The Eagles, Chicago, Journey, Boston, Kansas, REO Speedwagon, Steppenwolf, Bee Gees, Billy Joel, Elton John, Heart, Queen, Madonna, Avril Lavigne, Bon Jovi, Jack Johnson, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw, Dixie Chicks, Ryan Shupe & The Rubberband, Maroon 5, Frank Sinatra, Michael Bublé, *N SYNC (duh!!), Celine Dion, Michael Jackson, Jimmy Eat World, TLC (I love R&B!!) and much much more!!

6) I've never broken a bone, had stitches twice (both times on my mouth), speak a certain amount of Spanish and Portuguese, love to eat, obsessed with cars, major sports fan, take a nap almost daily, like to blog, like manicures and pedicures, would get a massage everyday if I could, obsessed with jeans/shoes/purses, outdoor girl, have a great sense of humor, movie fan, family girl, musically talented, want to learn how to change a tire, and desperately want to go to an Oprah show.

*I tag who ever wants to do this on their blog :)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

rachel and i love 80s music and naps are glorious. i didn't know you spoke spanish and portuguese. michael buble rocks too. glad to learn more about you. cute pics of you and your cousins.