Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Inauguration of President Steven C. Wheelwright, BYU-Hawaii

President Steven C. Wheelwright of BYU-Hawaii was inaugurated today by President Henry B. Eyring. Elder Russell M. Nelson was also in attendance and he conducted the program. It was so neat to see servants of the Lord up close and personal. I was able to take a picture of them walking into the gym, not more than 20 feet from where I was sitting. I have grown to love President Eyring. He is a very spiritual man and I learned a lot from him today. I wish I could have shook their hands; but I was able to see them in person and that was a neat enough experience for me.

1 comment:

The Ellsworths said...

Lindsay, I am so excited you found our blog! You look fantastic! Thanks for the update, by the way... I had no idea you were in Hawaii! Congrats and have fun (so I even need to suggest it? You are in HAWAII)! :0)
I am so glad to see you are doing well. Keep us updated!