Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

No, I still haven't gone to the beach! Can you believe it?!? Well, I took an accounting exam last Thursday and it only took me 4 hours and 26 minutes, sinch right? On Monday, my professor emailed me and told me the testing center lost my exam. I was so angry and then I started laughing. Laughing is a good way to blow off steam. Why get mad? I couldn't do anything about it anyway. So I went the extra mile and talked with my Business Communications professor, who is the head of the testing center department, and explained the situation to him. I really didn't want to have to re-take the exam. Good news...he told me today they found my exam! I'm also thinking about buying a car. I've been here for 6 months now and am surprised I lasted this long. I'm car-hungry!

I love the show Prison Break. I recently bought Season 2 and am already done with disc 4! There are only 6 discs! Haha. I am in love with the character Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) and my Korean roommates love him too. They say he is really big in Korea. I tell them that he is my boyfriend and they laugh so hard, it's hilarious. It's a big joke at the house. So every time we see each other at night they ask me, "How's your boy?" And I will say, "He's doing great, just talked to him." It's fun.

For those of you who haven't seen the show and love action and drama, go rent it or buy it! It's almost better than 24. I'm super addicted!

1 comment:

Winter said...

Lindsay! Hi! I just stumbled across your blog when I was on Mindy's. I haven't seen/heard from you in so long!!! Sounds like you're doing well! <33 Winter