So the reason I haven't posted anything exciting on my blog is because school has taken over my life this semester and it is not fun. Sometimes I wonder why I decided to major in accounting, but then I will do well on an assignment or test and it makes me feel better. School is really tough this semester and I am struggling. I am taking 2 accounting classes, a business communications class, and an interdisciplinary class. I was sick for almost 2 weeks and got really far behind...maybe this is the reason I am struggling. I don't know. In any case, Hawaii is still a great place to study and hopefully I will go to the beach sometime this week since I haven't stepped foot on the beach in 5 weeks. Pretty lame when the beach is in my backyard. Ha!
I went home this past weekend for a friend's wedding and Connor turned 14 on Friday. I surprised him for his birthday, but my Mom gave it away just minutes before getting home. She had just picked me up from the airport and Connor called because he forgot his school ID card and he asked her where she was and she accidentally spilled the beans. It was quite funny. He was still excited to see me and I went to his school to give him his card and gave him a big hug. For his birthday, I gave him a Phoenix Suns hat signed by player Leandro Barbosa. It was cool.


1 comment:
lindsay
we will miss you tomorrow at the reunion. hopefully somebody will take some pics and post them *probably not me since i will be busy with running kids games.
Post a Comment