

My birthday was last week (August 28th) and it was the day before school started this year and things get kind of hectic with everyone trying to get things ready, so my friends and I decided to celebrate my birthday today. Valorie and Sumbel and I rode the bus into Honolulu and went to the Ala Moana Shopping Mall, watched a movie "Balls of Fury" at Ward Theater, shopped at Wal-Mart and got some necessities, and ate dinner at KFC! It was a lot of fun and we had some good laughs.
The TV series LOST is recorded in Hawaii on the same island I live on, Oahu. On the bus ride to Honolulu, a character from LOST got on our bus and I recognized her, but it didn't register at first. She didn't have exact change ($2.00 fare) so a BYUH student paid for her bus fare and this was before we asked her if she was on the show. It was kind of funny! Here is a picture of me and the character Danielle, also known as "The French Lady" on the streets of Honolulu. She got off the bus and we chased her down the street. I finally caught up with her and out of breath asked for a picture. She laughed and said, "Sure!" She was a very nice person.

4 comments:
Cool pics. It's a good thing that Wal-Mart is soooo far away or you would be in trouble if you shopped more then once a month. hahahahah
Did the bag fit on the bus?
Funny Dad. I always enjoy your comments. All those bags were not just mine. They were mine and Sumbel's. I spent $90 and got all neccessities except a cd. Ask Mom, I gave her the breakdown AND I spent a total of $472 on books and I still have to pay for my Business Communications class since they added me and now tuition is due. My money is slowly slipping away. Living on your own isn't so much fun. I liked free rent and food :)
You can have free rent and food again after you graduate as long as you don't bring anyone home with you. (if you get what I mean)
Ok- First, Happy Birthday. Glad to hear it was fun. And second- I am totally obsessed with LOST! You are even cooler in my book now that you got to meet "Danielle". How cool is that?
Post a Comment