Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 2, 2007

SILENCE EVERYONE!!

Eleanor likes to study in the family room where there is always noise and the TV is on, yet she expects us to keep the noise level down. She's pretty funny. Although, I can't complain too much because she defended me to my landlord the other week.

This is her plugging her ears while she is reading the assigned chapters for her Book of Mormon class and Sumbel and I are on the couch laughing and emailing people. We were laughing so hard when we saw her do this I HAD to take a picture!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Once I knew this totally cool girl named Lindsay Levi. She would let me play with her hair and make me feel like I was young and hip like her. Then I moved away and I didn't see her anymore, untill...... TODAY!
I love blog hopping! I don't even know how I got to your site, but I'm SO happy to see you. You look like you're having a BLAST!
Come check out our blog, we have another adorable boy! Tell your family we say Hi!
www.gregandme.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! I love the beach. Glad you are having fun.

Mom