So my Dad says I don't need another designer purse, but I HAD to buy this one because I don't have a black one and I bought it at the Coach Outlet so that means I didn't pay full price for it! It was marked down $116. And who says I'm not a bargain shopper?!?


7 comments:
What was the final cost? A sale is only a sale if you can afford it! Hey, Maybe I want one! Are you stretching your money wisely. Remember 2008 is a long way to go!
Hey, do they have an outlet in AZ? It's cute!
Maybe your landlord will take your purse for 1/2 months rent.
HA HA! Dad! My landlord won't even let me not pay rent the last two days I won't be here...nice try tho'...
You are so funny. Enjoy these days, soon you'll think a $50 purse is to $$$. But it is cute!
I would NEVER spend 116 on a purse...unless my life depended on it...you know, gun point, etc.
No Deej, it was $116 off. It cost a little more than that. Ha Ha! You will buy a designer purse one day!
Post a Comment