Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

4th of July

Outfit courtesy of Auntie Lindsay & Uncle Mike
She rocked it! :)

I LOVE the 4th of July! We had plans to go to Heber the weekend before the 4th, with the Borden's and the Tenney's, to see fireworks but it got cancelled last minute due to the dryness and the recent fires Arizona had. WE WERE SO BUMMED! Instead, we stayed home and had a BBQ at our house on Monday, the 4th. My family and a few close friends came over and we kind of had a pot luck. It was a simple fun get together and I'm glad we invited people over! And I forgot to take pictures...

GRANDDAD

On a better note, Michael and I went to see my Granddad sing in the choir at his assisted living center earlier that day and my Mom and Aunt Liz came too!! I'm really glad we went. He smiled from ear to ear when he saw us. We sang patriotic songs for over an hour and I'm pretty sure we were the youngest ones there ;) It was fun and something I'll never forget.


The Homer's, the Borden's, and my sister Kelly and little Ry Ry drove a few miles from our house and parked on top of Mountainside Fitness' roof to see fireworks. Emmett fell asleep, Tyson and Hudson LOVED the fireworks and Rylan couldn't see that far :) It was pretty windy and not too hot out, which was nice. These are good friends and I'm thankful we still live close by and see each other often!!



I hope you celebrate the 4th of July! I love this country and I'm grateful for all those who have given their lives and time away from their family to maintain these freedoms we ALL enjoy!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

No comments: