I am grateful for temples! I am so grateful for the gift of eternal life, but I am especially grateful for eternal marriage and for the blessing of having an eternal family. I have been blessed to live so close to the Mesa Arizona Temple and am SO EXCITED for the new Arizona Temple in Gilbert!! The new temple location is on the SE corner of Greenfield & Pecos, approximately 2 miles from my house. YAY! The groundbreaking ceremony took place last Saturday, November 13th, and I went with Mike and Jenny & Torrey and their little boy, Hudson. I have never been to a groundbreaking ceremony before. It was very short, maybe an hour, and it was hard to hear because we didn't show up until right before it started, but I'm so glad we went.
The 81,000 square foot temple is expected to be completed within the next 24 months. TOO LONG, but definitely worth the wait! It has already been 2 years in the making with permits and such. I can't believe that I will live so close to a temple! SO BLESSED!


1 comment:
Woohoo for a Gilbert temple! Too bad I just moved to Mesa (ew).
Post a Comment