SAY WHAAAT??!
Cassandra & Jeremy were sealed for time and all eternity in the Mesa Temple on a warm Friday morning, September 10, 2010. Yep!! I gained a brother-in-law (SO WEIRD SAYING THAT)!!! And it's fun and new and I love him. He's perfect for Cassie and I'm glad she chose him. It was 4 years in the making people, and it's ABOUT TIME! We were so excited for this to happen.
Cassie & Jer decided to have a dinner the night before, which was BEAUTIFULLY decorated by his mom, sisters, aunts, and cousins. It looked like a reception! They served something similar to Hawaiian Haystacks and it was DELISH!Just as we arrived at the temple, my Dad texted me and told me the sealing was over and to HURRY! Aaaghh! I had my Granddad with me, I couldn't run! We made it, and waited inside the temple. As soon as we got inside, MY CELL PHONE WENT OFF!!!! I was DYING!!! It was Kelly calling me to find out if Cassie & Jeremy had walked out yet, UGH! What are the odds my phone is NOT on vibrate and someone calls me in the most quiet place ever?!? The temple workers were getting all nervous and I was walking out as fast as I could and when I answered the phone I yelled annoyingly, "HELLO?!" HAHAHA! Like it was Kelly's fault for calling me...it was, okay? Haha! Oh well!
The anticipation of waiting was torturous, but definitely WORTH the wait when I saw this........
We went and visited our Grammy after the sealing and it was wonderful. Grammy was all dressed and ready for the day and when she saw Cassie she said, "Well who is this beautiful bride?" And my Granddad said, "This is our granddaughter, Cassie. She got married today." And I remember Cassie sitting down next to Grammy and holding her hand. Pure love. This picture speaks volumes and is the true meaning of "a picture can say a thousand words".


















6 comments:
Great day! Great post! Thanks Lindsay.
Love ya.
omg...I am sitting her crying! I LOVE that picture of your family with Aunt corrine! She looks so happy! The picture is amazing! The ones you posted of her birthday she looked scared but this picture she looks like shear delight! The whole family looks great! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Her wedding was amazing and you all should get lots of credit as I am sure you helped tons!
I don't think I've enjoyed browsing thru photo's and reading as much as I did with this post. What a beautiful family and a beautiful wedding. The colors, dresses, and everything was just perfect. The backyard set-up was so so pretty. I so wish I could have been there. I love your famiy and I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
Everything is so classy and beautiful! Including you lovely ladies. I would have to agree with you... that last picture is hilarious. And I love title to this post. Clever, clever. Let's be friends when I move back to AZ.
Easily the best day of my life.
What a beautiful wedding! You are such a hottie, linds!
Post a Comment