Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Future Accountant...

How cute is this?! The other night I was paying my bills and I walked out of the room to go grab some stamps and when I came back into the room he had my pen in his mouth!! He's done this before and always seems to grab the pen when I'm not looking. He doesn't chew it, nothing, just holds it in his mouth like this.

I love my Bauer :o) He's so much fun!!!

4 comments:

d.jo said...

If you can teach him to do your accounting, man, you'll save yourself a TON of stress and time. You are so smart to start him on that path, haha.

McRae Family said...

Hahaha, dogs are so funny sometimes. And so annoying other times. And You look so fabulous at the weddings. You are such a great helper! Love you!

Jenny and Torrey said...

So so cute!!! What a good puppy :)

Shay said...

CUTE!