I went to The Eagles "Long Road Out of Eden" concert at the US Airways Center in Phoenix last Wednesday. My entire family went, including Cameron, and besides N'SYNC it was the BEST concert I have ever been too :) I've actually seen The Eagles in concert before, but this concert was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! I just love them and wish that there was more music like theirs in my days.*WARNING* Ignore my naked eyes, my mascara grew legs and disappeared that night.
I have loved The Eagles for a LONG time now. My Mom is a big fan, but my Dad is an even bigger fan and he's really the one who introduced The Eagles to me. Our family's favorite Eagles song is "Get Over It" which they sadly did not sing, but our family had a GREAT time singing it karaoke style at my Dad's 50th B-Day bash last August.
I turn on the tube and what do I see A whole lotta people cryin don't blame me
They point their crooked little fingers at everybody else
Spend all their time feelin sorry for themselves
Victim of this, victim of that
Your momma's too thin; your daddy's too fat
Get over it

8 comments:
I think it is so great that your family is so close. I really love it.
HAHAHAHAHA that picture of all of us is hilarious! Too bad mom and dad aren't smiling because the rest of us look good.
What a lame photographer. Just because someone is a photographer doesn't mean that you automatically know how to use every single camera. And second of all, she should have known to take more than one. Other than that, it looks like it was a great time.
Prison inmates? Harsh, Lins! Very harsh. We didn't know she was taking it for heaven's sake.
I love this post! And I completely agree with you about timeless music. It's just gone downhill after the 70's and 80's in my humble opinion. But, I do have good taste- I did marry your cousin afterall;-)
You guys are so cute!! Looks like so much fun!
In answer to your dad's question...I believe Rascall Flatts is writing music that people will listen to 40 years from now...maybe Celine Dion, will be listened to...and maybe Taylor Swift...maybe.... : )
So glad you got to go! That's awesome!
Gosh I am so jealous. So jealous. I love the eagles. As much as I love Chicago even. And DANG, Connor is all grown up, when did THAT happen??? Wow. We need to plan a girls day sometime soon. Really soon.
Post a Comment