Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My life is not boring, but my blog is!

Update, UpDaTe, UPDATE

My Mom's cousin, Traci, got married on Friday, March 13th so my siblings and I went to the reception along with Cameron. My parents were out of town in Utah. The reception was actually kind of fun. They had a photo booth where the guests could take pictures and the 5 of us jammed in there. It was quite amusing :) Traci's dress was beautiful and she looked great. On our way out Connor and Cameron noticed a candy display. They had brown paper bags and scoopers in each glass container and you could fill your bag with as much candy as you wanted! WE WENT TO TOWN! I said to Kelly, "Hurry before somebody sees us raiding the candy!" We acted like little kids, it was good fun.
My parents visited with the Pettit's and the Ethington's at the Pettit's cabin in Logan, UT for the last 4 days and I was SO happy when they came home. The Pettit's and Ethington's were in our former ward for ten years and our families became really good friends. They had a blast playing games, snowmobiling, and enjoying each other's company. It's been 3 years since my Dad's snow mobile accident and this was the first time he rode one since. My Mom drove too and she was quite proud of herself. I thought this was the cutest picture of my parents.
I got together with some of my girlfriends from high school and we ate breakfast at Whitney's house. I miss seeing these girls. They are all married and some of them have kids, and I'm nowhere near that point, but it felt like old times. Wish we could get together more often. Whitney's daughter, Chloe, LOVES to take pictures and she does a pretty good job, although Todd, Whitney's husband, took the top one and Chloe took the bottom one.
Jen, Sherri, Lins, Whitney (top pic)
Whitney had her second baby, first boy, in January and named him Garrison. He's so sweet. And Chloe absolutely loves me. Every time I see her she runs and hugs me and kisses me on the chin. She's 4 and has her own little personality. What a cutie.

KELLY TURNS 23!!!
Kelly's birthday was last week on the 12th. I asked her if she felt "old" and she said, "NO!" Instead of going out to dinner for her birthday like we normally do to celebrate, she asked my parents to make her a turkey with potatoes, potato salad, and rolls. It felt like a Thanksgiving feast, yet it was so good! Anyone that knows Kelly knows this is her kind of meal.
HaPpY BiRtHdAy KELLER BELLER!

I haven't talked to my best friend in weeks because I've been so busy. Tonight, I finally decided to call her and of course we talked for hours, but I loved EVERY minute of it! Debra Jo's little boy, Tyson, is 18 months old and I love him like he's my own. When I called her tonight, her husband answered her phone because she was brushing her teeth. We talked for a bit and then he put Tyson on the phone and Tyson was saying, "Hello? Hello?" And then I said, "Hi bud! How you doin'? I love you!" And he said, "Wuv you!" IT WAS SO CUTE!!!

6 comments:

McRae Family said...

O man, I wish I could have been at breakfast with you guys. I didn't get the message till late and I had been out with my sister till like 2 and had to work early. I was so sad to miss it, it always seems to happen that way.

Jamie said...

Thank you for going to Traci's reception without us! You guys look awesome in that picture.

Shawneen said...

I love catching up on your blog, your family is so sweet. It is great that you guys are so close, cause that is how my family is. I want your brother to marry my sister Taylor, but she is a few months older than him. Hey it could still work.

Rachel said...

I am still mad I didnt get to see you guys.....Now I know why there wasnt any candy left when I got there! Looks like the levi gang took it all!

Sherri Romney said...

Jerk. You posted my ugly picture!!! :) Looks like you've been having fun!

The Williamson's said...

Happy birthday Kelly!!!