The Cardinals lost, but it was a GREAT game. Both teams played their hearts out and it was so fun to watch. My heart was pounding almost the entire game. After the 3rd quarter started, I couldn't watch anymore because it looked like the game was over and the Steelers were in the lead. So I got up and washed dishes and started a load of laundry. My family was screaming and cheering and Cassie said, "Lindsay! You HAVE to watch it with us!!!" So I went back in to the room and continued watching. My entire family was together watching the game. That's what I liked most about it. We are all die heart football fans and watching games together is always fun.
When Warner threw the pass to Fitzgerald, I believe it was 3rd down, in the 4th quarter with 2 1/2 minutes left, we were screaming, "He's GONE!" "GO! GO! GO! GO!" "TOUCHDOWN!!!" We were SCREAMING at the top of our lungs, jumping up and down, giving high-five's, hugging each other! IT WAS THE BEST!!! My Dad was so excited, he was ready to shoot some fireworks in the front yard, but my Mom told him to wait until it was officially over. After all, the Steelers can score in 60 minutes, and that's exactly what they did.
Although the Cards didn't win the Superbowl, I am VERY proud of them for making it that far and for playing their hardest. Not every player gets to experience something as great as the Superbowl. GREAT JOB CARDS! Thanks for making it the BEST Superbowl EVER!

5 comments:
Woohoo! I will let you decide if that is a cheer of victory, or a cheer of good try... :0)
Thanks for taking care of us for taxes. I am SO happy I don't have to have someone less capable that I don't even know do it for us! You are the best! :0)
Um, I think you mean 60 seconds, not minutes. They scored quite a few times in 60 minutes.
I am still SO bummed. It was a great game, but what a heartbreak, as dad said. Aaaaaah. So close!!
I have all the same exact feelings you did. I stopped watching for awhile too. Still so frustrating and sad. I soooo wanted them to win! Oh well what can we do. Rob is still sulking today again about it! Any ideas on how to cheer him up?
We were jumping up and down screaming, too. If the Cardinals won I would have cried for them, but I'm just ticked off about the whole game, now. The referees were so out to get us.
I would LOVE to have a girls night. Unfortunately we are only there a couple nights and it is gonna be wedding and family stuff. :( We have to get back to the daycare so we're leavin right after all the wedding stuff is done. We'll have to make somethin work tho. I NEED girl time so bad.
Post a Comment