Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

FOODFEST

SEXY Brazilian Treasurer (Me) - HOT Brazilian President (Darvil)

At BYU-Hawaii, FOODFEST is held each semester. All of the clubs (Korean, Japanese, Brazilian, Mongolian, Indian, Cambodian, African, Hawaiian, etc.) sell food to earn money for their club. Some clubs also have an activity. It's open to the entire Laie Community, so A LOT of people came.

MY Brazilian Club sold Pao de Queijo (cheese bread) and we had a HUGE clear ball with a whole at the bottom that you climb into and run in it (just like a hamster on a wheel). IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I got to play in it after the night was over and it was totally the coolest thing I've done! Once you get your momentum going it's hard to stop and your body just bounces all over the place inside. I was laughing so hard!!!

I LOVE being involved in the Brazilian Club. It's a nice break from the good 'ol studies.

This is me running in the ball.

After running in the ball. You can kind of tell what it looks like in this photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have too much fun. can hardly wait to get there.

Mindy said...

lindsay
what the heck? that ball looks too fun. i am glad you are enjoying the club and wish i could have been there to try all the international food. xoxo cousin mindy