Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 10, 2007

The Gang

Left to Right: Me, Devin, Cami, Feo, Valorie.

Camie and Valorie are my roommates. Cami and I hang out with Devin quite a bit. When we all get together, we have some really good laughs. These people are stinkin' hilarious! This picture was taken in our family room right before we attended a CES Fireside.


Devin and I hung out Friday night. We tried to roast marshmallows at Hukilau Beach, but the wind was blowing so hard it wouldn't work. We went and got ice cream and came back to my house. He is so funny and makes me laugh nonstop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!!!! The first time I hear about some dude named Devin is on your blog. Be careful!! I used to make your Mom laugh all the time too.

Anonymous said...

Ok. Mom says I still make her laugh :)

tim and priscilla said...

thanks for checking out my blog and always leaving such nice comments. it has been a while since we chatted, we need to catch up. my mom leaves on saturday, she has helped me so much, it will be hard when she leaves. you look fantastic and looks like you have made a lot of friends. you look so happy, hope school is going well, enjoy the beach for me!