Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

I was so sick...

So I decided to fast for something and I did for 24 hours. My study partner, Crystal, invited me over for dinner Sunday night and she made stir fry. I ate a banana before I went to her house to ease my stomach...it didn't work. After I took a few bites of the stir fry, I downed a glass of orange juice and my stomach started to churn. I told her I would be right back and I went outside and threw up in the bushes. I was so embarrassed! Crystal is married and has two brothers in town that are visiting. I had to go back inside and tell her I couldn't finish my dinner. I asked her to drive me home because I was really weak and shaking. We got up and as soon as I got outside I threw up again. Talk about complete humiliation!!

When I got home, I went straight to my room and layed down. I slept for about 45 minutes and Sumbel was my sweet little nurse. She brought me a glass of water, yogurt, and two pieces of toast. I was able to eat it and have kept it down.

FYI: Don't fast for 24 hours and eat stir fry. Your stomach will reject it.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That sounds miserable! I'm sure your feeling better now. Thanks for the warning!