Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 30, 2007

Blisters


My roommate and I walked to church in heels today, big mistake! It's about a 15 minute walk and my heels are 2-3 inches high. I finally took my shoes off and walked barefoot. I had my shoes off the entire sacrament meeting because my feet were hurting so bad. I got blisters on both my pinky toes and on the inner sides of my feet, so I walked barefoot the rest of the time. I didn't care, I was in too much pain. I'll never do that again! We normally wear flip flops and then put our heels on when we get to church, but for some reason we thought we could manage without them today. Nerds. The pictures may not look bad, but they hurt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh la la Thats quite a tan line . and ouch for the blisters!

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWW! It take guts to show that!