Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2007

The highlight of my day...

I met an apostle of the Lord, Elder Richard G. Scott, in the Aloha Center at BYU Hawaii today after graduation! He walked right by me and I asked if I could get a picture with him and he replied, "Absolutely!" Ester Golladay was with me so we took a second picture with her. He shook my hand and smiled and I told him that I enjoyed his talk to the graduates and he said, "I hope they listened." This is the second apostle I have met in person; the other one was Elder Russell M. Nelson.

1 comment:

tim and priscilla said...

you look like you are having such a great time!!! i am so jealous, i want to go to the beach and enjoy the fresh air! you look tan too. that is so cool that you are meeting some great people. i can't believe how many leis the graduates wear, they almost cover their faces! anwyays, call me! love your blog, it is fun to look at. oh, and good luck this summer term!