Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Fun at the Beach :)


Roy and Ester Golladay, my former employer, came to Hawaii to see their son, Brian, graduate and I hung out with them this whole week. I had so much fun! Ester and I went shopping while the guys went fishing and then we went to the beach a few days later and cooked the fish they caught. And, YES, I did eat it!! It was good because it was fresh. I also get to inherit the grill...score!! Roy and Brian's roommate, Brad, went kyacking. I didn't try it because the water was too rough.

Here's me and Ester after we finished eating and these are some Brazilian friends that came to the party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a cute grill. I hope it cooks well. Mitch & I tried one of those on a camping trip...our cooking was a fiasco. Needless to say, we were lacking grilling skills. : ) I hope you, or a cute boy in Hawaii knows how to use it!